Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm NOT Wonder Woman?

Today hasn't been the best day I've had. I only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep before I had to get up and go to my doctors appointment in Sioux Falls. I haven't felt well all day and I know it's because I'm so tired. Justin gets home at 8 and I'm probably going to go to bed. I have to take Claire to Sioux Falls tomorrow for some shots, so I need to get rested up for that.

Justin made my day today. He was supposed to go to Pierre on Wednesday and come back Friday, but he decided that he didn't want to do that after all. I couldn't have been happier. If I were off all of those days then it wouldn't be such a huge deal, but getting the kids up, getting them ready, getting them to Pam's AND getting to work on time was a very hard thing for me to achieve. By the time I got to work I was dead and I'd just started my day. Plus, we just got him back - we're not really ready to let him go so quickly.

I need your help - yes you. If you are reading this then I want you to tell me what your favorite boys name is (unless you already have). We've GOT to name this child! I don't care how you do it whether it's in an e-mail (
ker911@hotmail.com) or to reply on my blog, but I need some input.

Oh, I almost forgot to update you on my appointment. It wasn't anything major, but I'll include it because I said I would. My belly measured 36cm which is odd because I'm 36 weeks. My 'norm' is that I usually measure 2cm larger than what I am in weeks. However, this time I don't seem to have the swelling problem I had with the other kids. When I see pictures of myself, I don't notice that my nose is bigger than my face - which is nice. (If it is, let me know because I'm not seeing it this time.) The babys heartbeat was 130 bpm - which is what it's been the last few months. I go back next monday at 1:15. I had my step B test today which I'm sure will be fine.

I hope to have had more rest when I babble tomorrow. For now - Good Night!

13 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

I like the name Sawyer, but Sawyer Meyer sounds too funny. I also like Jacob, Jaxon, Garrett and Luke. OH and OWEN but we could never go with that and you know why!!! HA!!

Anonymous said...

Amber's List (Not in any order)
-----------------
1. Cannon (Raena's name if she was a boy)
2. Kelby
3. Preston
4. Talon
5. Cedric
6. Clay (Shayla's name if she was a boy)
7. Acey
8. Camden
9. Remington
10. Cash
11. Eston
12. McSteamy always works too!

Kerrie, what is your maiden name? Could you do something with that? Mine is "Beers"....so yeah, there were no possiblities there!

Jennie Thompson said...

Kerrie's maiden name is Wood. Um...I don't think that Justin would go for Wood Meyer!! I'm laughing......

Jennie Thompson said...

I have to post yet again...

How about Derrick or Alex or Preston or...crud..what's McSteamy's name on the show???? Mark. I like Derrick the best out of those. Derrick Preston Meyer.

Amber..your thoughts???

Anonymous said...

Oh...LOVE Derrek Preston Meyer.
Sorry Kerrie....we've just named your baby for you!

Anonymous said...

I hafta' admit, I like Derrek Preston also. You could always go with family names. Let's see, you can choose from John, Ben, Justin, Gary...what was Justin's grandpa's name? Was that Delbert? I still like Derrek Preston, but what do I know...if our kids were boys they would have been Hogan James :o)

Anonymous said...

Okay, here's a few:
1. Carson (it would sound good with Claire)
2. Ashton
3. Jack
My favorite is Jack. It's simple, it's cool, it's timeless. Ha!
And I like the Preston name too...so Jack Preston Meyer.
TaDa!!

Jennie Thompson said...

I think Justin actually told me that Jack was one of the names that you were considering...too funny.

Anonymous said...

What does Justin think of the name...are you ready?....Keith? HA!!

Kerrie said...

How much do you like the name Derrick had you not been exposed to McDreamy though?

You're right Jennie. Jack is the only name that he and I agree on so far. We did get some good ones though. We haven't talked about it just yet.

Stay tuned!

Jennie Thompson said...

I actually do like the name Derrek. (Derrick, Derek, Derik) I like Jack though too. That's such a coincidence that Tina mentioned that too. Two weeks from Friday and you might want to have it narrowed down.

I think my Mom is going to take that day off and we're going to come down and visit you and the baby that afternoon. I'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

To that whole Derrick Preston thing I must say VETO!

Kerrie said...

Shan, believe it or not, I really don't like the name Keith. I like the name Keith Urban, but I'm pretty sure that'd get a VETO as well. :)