Monday, July 06, 2009

Whole lotta nothin'

I'm not sure why I keep this blog. I mean, I'm not going to delete it, but I don't really feel like writing on it anymore. I'm busy. It was fun when I had time to do it. Most of the times I don't think of it - unless there is a KU even I think you should know about.

You came in droves when my father-in-law passed away. That was nice.

I feel like I have more to say about that - and will at some point.

Random.

Ramble.

Justin and I are taking the kids to Minneapolis on Aug. 1st. Justin and Nathan will see an Angle's baseball game. Nathan is pee your pants excited. It was all he could talk about today. He even thanked Justin for taking him - and it's a month away. The little kids and I will do something else while they are at the game. During the weekend we'll hit the Mall of America too. Should be fun.

I've been really busy at the salon. That's been great. Sure hurts my legs though. At night my legs jump like crazy from standing up all day.

I've lost 3 pounds. Three. I guess it's better than gaining, but.....3. I bet it would come off faster if I would exercise.

OH! I was just about to sign off when I realized I wanted to tell you this. Guess who I met in Pierre this weekend? None other than Sarah. It was sure nice to meet you. Sorry again for Jack whacking you in the face...on more than one occasion. He's kinda naughty like that. Next time we'll visit instead of watch fireworks. =)

I think that's it.

For now.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Nothing says, "Meet the Meyer family" like a wack in the face from Jack! ;o)

Sarah said...

He was just excited to meet me. :)

Brandi said...

I really don't want you to get rid of your blog. :( I really enjoy reading your posts! i actually opened mine up for the first time in a couple of YEARS and am going to try to start bloggin' again! I just need to figure out how to put a cool template on like yours/Ambers/Julie's.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

How fun to meet another blogger again! Next time we meet up, make sure Jack is over the whacking thing!!!lol

Heather said...

Kerrie - where are you??? Don't stop blogging I love it!

Sarah said...

Dont leave me Kerrie. I cant handle it.