Sunday, December 07, 2008

This makes my day

The other night, Justin and I were watching TV when this video came on. I, of coarse, LOVED it. Justin thought it was pretty good too. He happens to like Brad Paisley - and I do too, but I love Keith. :)

You'll have to watch either GAC for CMT for it. It's good. Watch for Keith at the end of the video - he blows in Brad's ear. Funny! I found the video on, well, you know where. It was a bit hard to see on my computer screen - but my computer screen needs to go. Ohhhhh Santa.......

7 comments:

Katie said...

Kerrie - I can see why you're in love with Keith... His smile is um... hot! ;) Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

That man is like a fine wine * gets better and better every year

Some pretty good licks in that song. How much fun do you think they had making that video? I cracked up in the first few minutes of the video when Keith drops his pick inside the sound hole. I HATE that and I do it all of the time!!! When I was younger, I used finger picks, but had such skinny fingers that they would always fall off…no matter how small I made them. Then I would spend the next five minutes with my guitar upside down trying to maneuver the pick to the edge of the sound hole.

Tess said...

Keith does have one of those stop your heart smiles!

Cari said...

Now those are a couple of super cutie pies - Mmmmm Hmmmm... ;-D

Tracy said...

Awwwww...now aren't those two cute!?!?!?

:)

Shannon said...

So, is it just me, or is it hot when they cross hands and chord each others guitar? Maybe it's just me...

Kerrie said...

Oh no....it's hot.