Monday, December 01, 2008

O! so cute :)

I think it's pretty cool that Jack is 2 years old and knows an O when he sees it. He thinks 0 (zero) is an O too. As it would turn out, we have O's all over the house. I have one on my Columbia coat. I have one on my Madison shirt too. As you'll see, I have two on my Broncos shirt. Who knew an O could bring so much joy? Need I remind you that this is coming from the little boy who needed therapy? The little boy who leaned to the left? The little boy who now says O!

Sometimes I feel like life sucks. Then - I hear this precious little voice say O! Who knew it could bring so much joy? Who freakin' knew?




6 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

first YAY jack! therapy-smaraphy. that kid is amazing.

secondly, YAY brOncO's!!!

Anonymous said...

Just too sweet!

Love the video.

Katie said...

Awww! That brings a smile to this (teacher's) girl's face! I LOVE to see little ones learning! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Mom to many said...

"O" - how sweet~ what a cutie!~

Tracy said...

Good job buddy!!!

You are ready for school! ;)

Tess said...

LOVE IT!!!!! He is so adorable!
O my gosh, you are growing up to fast!! :)