Sunday, December 06, 2009

Claire's Preschool program

Claire had her preschool program Sunday. It was - adorable. The kids were so cute. Mrs. Poncelette led them out to the stage and before long all of the kids are waving at their parents. It makes me smile just thinking of it. I didn't take any video to show you, but it was cute.

She was very proud of her dress. It came with a matching one for her doll. Cute, cute, cute!
She and I were alone this weekend. Justin and the boys went to Aberdeen for our nieces baptism. Claire and I had a good time. We started a project that isn't quite done. I promise to blog about it before it's old news - like 10 years old.


This girl says some of the funniest things. Her imagination is more than wild. She pretends more than any other child I know. For instance, we'll go to the grocery store and she'll say, "I've never been here before". Then she'll look at me with her big brown eyes and say, "pretend". Then I'm expected to say something like, "You'll really like it. They have almost anything you want inside." A remark like that will make her smile from ear to ear.

Yesterday she was playing with a doll and it seemed if maybe the doll was on the phone with someone? I'm not sure. Anyway, she said "Well it's in Madison, South Dakota (although she says it more like Southa Koda). You go to Koda - and go south." Priceless!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love her dress!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

she did look adorable. their smiles crack me up, and i was impressed NO SOBBING from anyone!

i love her imagination...that is awesome.

Heather said...

That is so cute - and the dress is adorable. I hope you had a fun "girls" weekend!

Anonymous said...

When I was her age I was sure I had once been older and constantly told people about my life when I was older.

Little girls can have big imaginations.

She's a keeper all right!

Katie said...

She's so cute!
Her comments make me laugh.

Amanda said...

I can't help but smile every time I seen her! Her smile is contagious!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty girl with a pretty dress!! ;)

Kari said...

She is SO pretty! I know all about living in the imaginary. (Onna, not me) LOL