Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

We finally got our tree up last night. I had to run to the store - twice - before the project was complete, but it's up. Justin and I put the lights, tensile and beads on, and then it was time for the kids to finish it off. They had a blast - well, Nathan and Claire had a good time, but Jack Had! A! Blast!


Here he is adding a bit more to what looks to be an already overpopulated spot.
And then you get "I DID IT!"
Beautiful!
That cracks me up. I actually took a picture of it with my cell phone and now it's my wallpaper. Love it!
Then Claire and Nathan wanted to point out their favorite ornaments.
Then we had to take a gazillion with each child "in the middle".
You can't tell that Jack loved every. single. second. of it. Can you?

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE THEM ALL. Great pictures and such a great lookin' tree!!!

Just Mom said...

LOL at the cluster of ornaments. JS used to do that too.

Sarah said...

That's his special spot. I totally get it. I"m glad someone is just as Christmas crazy as me.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

wide frame the cluster ornaments are a RIOT! i laughed out loud for real. zoomed in it is beautiful.

isn't that a cool metaphor for life? when you get up close it's lovely even if from far off we look a bit crazy:0)

Amanda said...

LOVE the pics. Your kids always make me smile!