Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Globetro*bb*ers

That's how my kids say it - Globetrobbers. No how many times I correct them - Globetrobbers.

Justin and I got Nathan a ticket to see the Globetrotters for Christmas. We'd watched them on Amazing Race, so he was pretty jacked to get to see them in person. I also got Justin and Nathan tickets to what was called a "Magic Pass". This allowed them to play some games, hang out with the players and get some autographs. Nathan was THRILLED! He had such a great time! Here are some pictures that I stole borrowed.

They had so much fun! When Nathan came home, he was talking a mile a minute - telling me every.single.thing that happened. ;)

Next time.....I'm going. =)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome!! I love that Natey Meyer was rockin' the bulldogs shirt when he was slam dunking! :O)
BTW...where are the mullet picts?!?

Amanda said...

Love those pictures! Alex was like 2 or 3 the last time we were at a game and I remember he felt bad for the senators! Always cheering for the underdog :)

Tracy said...

It WAS so fun!! Nathan walked in this morning telling me all about the pictures you "borrowed"

:)

Tess said...

Love the pictures! Looks like he had a great time!