Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter at the Meyer house. The bunny was able to hide the eggs outside this year because it was so nice! When the kids woke up, they were shocked to find bunny prints outside their doors.
They followed them down the stairs......Through the dining room....Through the kitchen.....And out the back door.The big kids were so cute. They would find an egg and put it in their basket. Then they'd find another and put it in Jack's basket. I thought Claire was going to end up with zero with as many as she gave Jack. Jack was sure happy with himself when he found one on his own!
I got the kids each a dozen eggs to color. I know - what on earth do you do with 3 dozen eggs once they are colored? I'm not sure, but they sure were pretty. Here were some of Claire's.

Natey's
And Jack's
They had so much fun coloring them!




After lunch, Justin took the kids for a drive while I worked on my taxes. I KNOW! I'm getting them done - trying, at least.

There you have it - Easter!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

YAY for an Easter Egg hunt outside!!

Cool eggs Meyer kids!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

what sweet kids. and a great mama for all that work. deviled eggs and egg salad for the next week :o)

Heather said...

What fun - love the bunny footprints! You are so creative!

Sarah said...

I love that Claire and Natey gave Jack eggs. That is awesome!

And the bunny footprints! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the footprints!

Amanda said...

Claire and Natey are so darn sweet! Love the pictures and I think coloring easter eggs never gets old - I still love coloring them and I'm....well I'm older than your kids ;)