Sunday, April 11, 2010

Perfect Timing

On Saturday evening we went for a drive around Lake Madison. We'd gone for supper and then decided that we'd take a drive before settling in for the night. I asked Justin to run by the house quick so I could get my camera. I'm not sure the timing could have been any better for these pictures. The lake was like glass - well - until the kids threw rock after rock after rock in there. It was beautiful. Check it out. The colors were fantastic! I thought they only had sunsets like this in West Texas. I stand corrected.


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome pictures Kerrie!

First Time Mommy said...

GREAT pictures Kerrie :)!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

stunning. love the one of the three kids.

Tracy said...

Very cool pictures...LOVE THEM!

Susan said...

Love the pics, thanks for sharing.

Tess said...

Wowzers - those are awesome pictures!!!