Sunday, May 02, 2010

Because Aisha did it and I thought it was fun.....

Here are the instructions:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle. (In my case, BlackBerry)
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the questions even if it doesn't make sense.

How do you feel today? "Me and Charlie Talking," Miranda Lambert

What your outlook on life? "Time of your life." Green Day

What does your family think of you? "Already gone," Sugarland

What do your friends think of you? "You're in love," Wilson Phillips

What do your exes think of you? "Party for two," Shania Twain & Billy Currington

How's your love live? "Everyday is a winding road," Sheryl Crow

How will your love life be in the future? "International Harvester," Craig Morgan

Will you get married? "Kiss a Girl," Keith Urban :....ummmm, pass

Are you good at school? "Lover, Lover" Jerrod Niemann

Will you be successful? "Don't forget to remember me," Carrie Underwood

What song should they play on your birthday? "Shari Ann," Bryan White (Close...Kerrie Anne)

The soundtrack of your life? "How Bout You," Eric Church

You and your best friends are? "Better Life," Keith Urban

Happy times: "Who's your Daddy?," Toby Keith (I don't know why I have this on here. I don't even like that song.....Next)

Sad times: "Prayin' for Daylight," Rascal Flatts

Every day: "Light On," David Cook

For tomorrow: "Do you believe me now," Jimmy Wayne

For you: "Days Go By," Keith Urban

What does next year have in store for me? "Up on the Ridge," Dierks Bentley

What do I say when life gets too hard? "Must be doing something right," Billy Currington (What the hell?)

What song will I dance to at my wedding? "Awful, Beautiful Life," Darryl Worley

What do you want as your career? "Faster Car," Keith Urban

Your favorite saying? "Hell Yeah," Montgomery Gentry (That works)

How will I die? "Need you now," Lady Antebellum

1 comment:

Tracy said...

"What does your family think of you? "Already gone," Sugarland"

That one made me chuckle...