Sunday, July 30, 2006

I think Tracy's jealous!

This is only the 2nd day and my best pal Tracy can do nothing but talk about my Blog (I just can't stand that word!) I think she's secretly jealous. I think it's because she wants one and just isn't sure how to ask for help to get one. ;) HA!

Tonight has been interesting. After I got home for work, Justin had to go show a house that he's the landlord for. The kids and I ate supper while he was gone and as soon as Justin got home Natey wanted to ride Lightning McQueen. It was WAY to hot for it, but we did it anyway. I didn't figure he'd be out there long. I was right. It was too hot and being outside made him tired.

While we were outside, Natey and I decided that we'd like some popcorn from the movie theater. We went and got some at about 7:30 and it was still 97 out. That's just too much for 7:30 at night. ICK!

Anyway, we got home and Natey said his head hurt really bad, however, he didn't want to take any medicine. Then I came to the computer to start this process and he told me that his tummy didn't feel well either. I figured it was due to the butter on the popcorn. After a bit he came back over and said again that his tummy didn't feel any better. I noticed that his cheeks were quite rosy. I took his temp and it was 100.8.

I got him some Motrin and before he could take it he threw up. EEK! I took his temp again and it was 101.1. Now he's on his way to bed and it's 101.6. I hope this passes as fast as it came on. He looks beat.

Justin brought the kids to my work today so we could all have lunch together. It was AWESOME! I knew he was going to bring me something to eat, but I didn't know they were going to stay and eat with me. It made my whole day!

I've started having the contractions that I had when I was pregnant with Claire. This time around they seem to be a little more intense. I go back to the doctor on the 8th, so we'll see what she has to say about them.

Anyway, I'm tried so I'm going to bed. Here are some pictures of the cool kids group. :)


No comments: