Monday, November 12, 2007

No Video blog =(

I can't even count how many times I tried to upload my video blog from last week. I'd have an idea of how it might work, come running to the computer, and nothing. It would load it about half way and then stop. I'm not sure why it did that.

Anyway, if I did a video blog, this is what I'd say:

I LOVE MY NEW JOB!

Oh my goodness! The freedom I have made me realize the freedom I didn't have at my old job. I came home for lunch every day this week. I went to the bathroom with out a radio. I answered to me - and only me. F*U*N!

On Tuesday, Justin was getting ready to leave for work when I came home for lunch. He looked at me with panic and said "What are you doing here?". It was pretty funny. I said "At my new job I can come home and have lunch if I want to." F*U*N!

Thank you to those who came to see me: Cheryle, Just Mom and Just Son, Kim, Linda, Barb, Tracy and Kelsey. It was great to visit with each and every one of you. Thank you for your support. I even had three people rebook a service. F*U*N!

I saw one of the ladies I've worked with for the past 8 years. Seeing her outside of dispatch and in my new setting was fun. I'd seen her only a week before, but it I was so excited to see her walk though the door. F*U*N!

Anyway, picture me saying those words since I can't post a video blog. To give it that video blog feel - I think I'm going to run out of time. Have a good week. I'll talk to you later. Bye!

14 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah!! How great that you get your own time now!! I am so happy for you!! :)

Tracy said...

We would have loved to see your smiling face on a video blog (since you have been smiling for a WEEK) but just hearing from you is a F*U*N!

I am glad you enjoy your job Ker! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

~ Amy ~ said...

So good to hear that it's all going well. Having your own freedom again - YAY!! Going home for lunch everyday - Nice!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the F*U*N job!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the new job is going well!! Miss the video blog, though. :-(

Amanda said...

Good to hear your job is going well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So happy you are so happy!

Miss the blog :o(

Heidi Jo Comes said...

you looked amazing. refreshed, energized...so kerrie like!

the boedecker family said...

I am so glad you are enjoying you new job! You are very good at it by the way!! I enjoyed our visit very much and look forward to more as you did such a good job I have been given permission to come see you about every 2 months...HA!! F*U*N! is a great word for it and that I can picture you saying with a smile!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

How great that you are having so much FUN! Such a big change and I am sure you were nervous so it's great to hear you having lots of FUN!

Just Mom said...

You are fantastic at your new job, just as you were at your old job.

Congratulations.

Tess said...

Glad to hear you love your new job!! That is great!

I have to admit, I miss the video blogs, but I am coping!

A mom said...

Yeeee Haaaawwww! I'm glad your having so much F*U*N. Your giving me perma grin. So happy for you.

Jenifer said...

Glad to see you are loving the new job!

I can't imagine going to the bathroom without a radio.......

guess I'm a dispatcher at heart!