Friday, February 13, 2009

25 things

Since I'm such a facebook junkie, I'll post my 25 things on here too. Not all of you are able to see my facebook account.

Here are 25 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I'm scared of the dark.

2. I hate it when I open too many windows on the computer and they stack themselves. If I wanted them stacked - I would have stacked them.

3. If there are two light switches to a room and the lights are off, I need *both* switches to be down.

4. If I mow the grass and see one piece of grass sticking up that I missed, I'll cut across the whole lawn to cut it. It reminds me of hair and the need to be even.

5. I can't say the word caterpillar. I say it cal-a-pitter.

6. I've been in quite a few car accidents, but never when I was driving.

7. I hate it when someone asks me where I'm from. I don't have an answer. I've lived more years in SD, but somehow I still feel like I'm *from* Texas.

8. PS: I was born in Texas and lived there for 13 years.

9. My first friend in Milbank was Kellie Schneider.

10. I left Texas as a popular girl with many friends. When I got to Milbank, people called me a Whore. One boy pushed me down in the mud and two others spit in my face. Fun times.

11. I can't roll my r's - no matter how hard I try.

12. I will always regret and never forget May 24, 1992. (If you don't understand this, please don't ask me.)

13. The only time I feel confident is when I'm at work.

14. I wish I could have one more child. I can't without in-vitro.

15. I'm obsessed with food in my teeth. I carry a mirror to check my teeth after I eat. Thank you braces.

16. I swore I was heading back to Texas after high school. I've moved many places since then - but never OUT of South Dakota.

17. My favorite eye color is brown.

18. I love Keith Urban - in case you didn't know. I've been to 3 of his concerts. June will make 4.

19. I'm only 5'1" in real life, but in my brain I'm 6 foot tall and bullet proof.

20. If I could choose a different profession, I would like to be a nurse. One catch, I don't really like the sight of blood.

21. Many of my family members didn't think I would amount to much as an adult. It feel great to have proved them wrong.

22. I think my house might be haunted. Two of my three kids have seen or talked to 'someone'. I catch 'things' in my peripheral vision often.

23. Growing up I loved Dr. Pepper. Now I can't stand the taste of it. Ick!

24. When I was in the 8th grade my math teacher looked up my dress. I didn't know until the boy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and told me. Thank you Cory Folk.

25. I wish I knew who I was. When I think I have it figured out, I'm proven wrong.

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

"I'm only 5'1" in real life, but in my brain I'm 6 foot tall and bullet proof."

Me too. Well, I'm about 5'4" (and probably shrinking) but you get the idea.

Just Mom said...

Oh! Re. #5, I'm going to have to hear it to believe it. :)