Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I LOVE FACEBOOK!

When I bought my BlackBerry back in August, the sales woman told me that Facebook came standard on my phone. It didn't matter to me, I hardly used it.

Who knew how much that would change in almost a years time? Crazy!

My best friend from elementary school found me a few months ago on there. Catching up with her was beyond great. It felt like home. I loved it.

Now I've found 3 other friends that she and I hung out with too. SO! MUCH! FUN! I love reconnecting with them. The last time we were all in school together was when I was in the 7th grade....in 1987. Talking to each of them has brought back so many fond memories. It was a time of big hair, mullets, denim jackets and many nights spent at the skating rink.

Memories.

All thanks to Facebook.

5 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i'm a blogger girl.

Shannon said...

"7th grade...in 1987" - Geesh, you're old :o)

Tracy said...

I am enjoying Facebook as well. Thanks to a certain PAL of mine. ;)

Just Mom said...

BLOGGING RULES!!!!

Tess said...

I enjoy Facebook too. The reconnection is great!!!
Bloggin is still a favorite of mine as well. I struggle finding time to do it all! :)