Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Have you missed them?

Have you missed seeing pictures of the kids? It's not because I haven't been taking them, that's for sure. This first one is of Jack. He was just about to fall asleep in his highchair. He never did, but he sure was bushed.Here is Claire with some fancy hair. She doesn't enjoy me doing her hair as much as I enjoy it. Maybe some day she will.Check out Natey's eye. I think I told you the story about him falling out of bed, right? Here is his wound. It happened sometime around the 13th. He still has a bruise on his head from it.Natey was being silly. I was trying to take a picture of Claire, but he kept sticking his head in there. He thought it was really funny. He was right. It was.Here is Happy Jack with food all over his face. This child always has food on his face. At least he's happy about it I guess. =)Don't worry - she's not trying to hurt him. She's just giving him some love.

I was shocked when Nathan sat down and asked me to take his picture. Maybe I should have had that bump on his head looked at.Claire was puffing out her cheeks by holding air in her mouth. She looks so innocent. If only it were true.My friend Linda gave Claire some shoes and a jacket. She had to put them on immediately. She LOVES them.

Speaking of Linda, she and I went to see our friend Jennie and her new little baby, Tyler. Isn't he precious?He peed on Linda. HA! =)
(I still say it was poo)Here is Nathan on the last day of swimming lessons as he went off the diving board.

Here he is swimming back to the side of the pool with the assistance of his instructor.I had to include this one. This is Dawson. Yeah, he did a HUGE belly flop. He thought it was fun!"Have your peeps call my peeps"

Claire enjoys walking around in every ones shoes. These happen to be mine. She's not above putting on anyone else's though. If you come for a visit and your shoes have relocated themselves, I'm sure they had help from Claire.

And last but not least - remember these? They've been replaced.Justin was sure that any one person could wear these home from having their pupils dilated.

Nice!

19 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

it's nice to have a little photo frenzy of the fam once and awhile. i appreciate it.

wish we would have had a camera of andrew putting the moves on claire at swimming lessons.

Tess said...

I love the pictures!! Your kid are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
I love the one of Claire - Have your peeps call my peeps! To cute! She is such a Diva! That is awesome!

Just Mom said...

LOL over Linda's ... um .... predicament.

Loved the photos, Kerrie. You guys are a fun bunch, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

I did miss seeing pictures.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of Claire with the glasses on!

That's frame worthy.

Oh, alright ... you look pretty great in yours too!

Tracy said...

Um...please tell me you were not driving your van taking that picture with your sunglasses on?!?!

Great pictures!!

Jamie said...

Fun pictures!!! I love Claire's hair...very cute!! I love to mess with Marissa's too!

I think I still like the old shades better. HEHE

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Great pictures Kerrie....keep em comin'! Love the new "shades"....or do they call them something else these days??!!

Amber said...

Dawson wanted to be Superman for Halloween.....right?

Momma Roar said...

Was thinking the same thing as Tracy! lol

Kerrie said...

Of coarse I was driving when I took that picture.

Heidi - I wish we'd gotten a picture of that. It was ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the shades.

Loni

Jamey said...

I actually did miss them.....which is a little wierd...maybe...since I don't know them, but I do feel like I know you all! Do you think I'm wierd....well, OK, I am a little. Anyway, LOVED the pictures. Your kids are SOOOO cute. I really do feel like I know them, that's whats great about blogging! Nice shades, I take pictures too when I am driving, did you see the ones where I was following my husband behind the moving truck??? Yup, we were driving. Is that against the law? If so, don't tell your husband!!

Anonymous said...

Did you ask me for advice on the "shades"? Here's my opinion anyway....you are just so cool!

I love your kids...I know, I'm weird too, because I don't know you either....ahhhhh!

A mom said...

Great photos. I really love Claires shirt about daddy being under her spell. FUNNY! And her glamour shot is so cute. She is really something!

I am wondering if you took that picture of your new shades, while you were driving? Don't make me sound like your mom. :O)

A mom said...

Um, okay. I guess I should read your comments first. You are NAUGHTY!

Kerrie said...

Naughty?

Did you mean talented?

Tracy said...

It's a bird...it's a plane...it's SUPER DAWSON! Doesn't his mother feed him...we can see his ribs for goodness sakes...

Talent...yes, that must be it!

~wink~

Nicole said...

The picture of Claire in her sunglasses looks JUST like your mom!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Cute pictures of all your kiddos. Well and you too in your new shades.