Monday, March 30, 2009

Random, random, random

Look what was hanging on our neighbors house the other day. I just about freaked when Justin pointed it out to me. ACK!!!!

On our way out to Rapid, I like to take pictures of a billboard that has my father-in-laws picture on it. Ok, so maybe it isn't him, but that's what I think he looked like in the 70's......if I only had more of a reference for you. Believe me, it's good stuff.

Here are the kids wearing my beer goggles. I got them to wear on St. Patrick's day, but it was kind of a sad time for me so I didn't wear them much. The kids sure enjoyed them though.

Nathan said "These are rootbeer glasses, right?" Um, of coarse they are. Duh.

I'm not exactly sure what Peach was doing in this picture, but I just thought it was a cute picture of her. Totally fits under 'Random, random, random'.

Here is a picture of one of Nathan's latest obsessions. His name is Ben. He got his Eagle Scout pin yesterday. We were invited to his ceremony and wouldn't have missed it. Nathan LOVES him some Ben. They did a slide show and Nathan hardly blinked. I was sure he was going to ask to be in Boy Scouts. Not as much. He asked when Ben could come over and play Wii with him.

The end.

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

ACK!

and LOL!


the end.


:-D

Tess said...

Icky Icky Icky, bats are gross! Ughhh!! Gives me the hebbie Jebbies!
Cute glasses, Stylin!