Thursday, August 09, 2007

For my birthday I got some of these. Justin told me when we were dating that I wouldn't see many of these in my life. He was wrong. He buys them for me more than even he thought he would I'm sure. He gets them for me when I least expect it - although I never expect it. He told me not to afterall.




My mom and step dad came to take us all out for supper. We had a good time. We didn't tell the kids that they were coming, so they were surprised. I wish I could have captured it on camera, but it didn't work out that way. Their faces were funny though. They love to play with their Grandma's and Papa's I tell you! Our visits are never long enough. Now that Nathan will be starting school and I'll be starting a new job (November), we'll be able to have visits on the weekends like other normal people. (Did I just call myself normal? Say it ain't so!)


Check out this super cute picture of Mom and Roger with Jack. First of all, check out the mohawk on Jack. I can not get that thing under control. Check out that smile for crying out loud! He's such a happy baby. He's so easy to love.




How cute is this, right? Oh my goodness! I know they won't always love each other this much, but for now it just melts my heart (until Claire whacks Nathan - she 'tan't' help it you know).

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Check out those awesome pictures!!! Hi Suze!!! So glad you got some pretty flowers for your birthday! I think your hubby might "kind of like ya"

LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!! Better frame that one!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Cute photos! I need to get one of those fancy pants cameras that take good pictures like that!

Amber said...

Yes, me too Jennie!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful babies make beautiful photos! All three of them are so cute. They look just like Keith, hehe.

Gotta love a guy who does the rose thing now and then. What a guy!

A mom said...

Jack has such a wonderful smile. That mohawk is pretty stinkin cute now. I am sure you would not think so much when he is 16. Lol. Glad you had a great B-day.

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute pictures!! Jack has the sweetest smile! Made my day!

Thanks for sharing!!

~ Amy ~ said...

love the mohawk! your kids are so cute. the black and white - so adorable.

Jamie said...

First of all, that black and white pic is so darn cute!! I would get that one framed...priceless!!

Jack has the biggest smile and looks so cute with that mohawk!! Love it!

the boedecker family said...

Awesome pictures!! I love Jack's smile...just so you know he makes me smile!!!

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Love the pictures!

Cari said...

(OK, so for some reason I JUST figured out that I could do this.....)

It was great to see pictures of your mom - she looks so great! I am so envious of you that your kids get to see their Grandma so often. Gabriel and Ariel would be in Heaven if they could see Evie and Sue anytime they wanted to!

Amber said...

he's a doll!!! glad everything was normal with the mri.

God Bless,
Amber