Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bike update²

I know - you've all been chomping at the bit to see my bike. CharKay, you CRACKED ME UP when you called it a trike. That - was a classic. Loved it!
Ok, so here is a picture of the bike.

After the disaster of the test drive, I knew this bike hadta go!

I looked at my old bike and saw that it was a 26" bike. I didn't mind that bike, but I always felt it was too big for me. I mean, I couldn't touch the ground when I was on the seat which I didn't think was safe.

I called the retailer back to see if we could exchange it and they said yes. We ended up getting our money back and buying a bike somewhere else.

Say hello to my new bike!

Justin put it together for me today and it's WONDERFUL. I'm not so in love with the gold color, but I'd rather have the gold than
Barbie with streamers and a 'ching ching' bell purple.

I'm proud to say - dilemma solved. On to bigger things......

.....and when I say bigger things, I mean the water heater. (I'm totally giving the water heater the finger.)

7 comments:

Tess said...

So happy you were able to resolve this problem!! I still want to see pictures of you on that little bike!! Did you take any???

Amber said...

I wish we were around yesterday when you went by!
However, we were too busy taking a nap with the windows open. I LOVE days like that!

Tracy said...

Love the bike. It looks super comfy indeed.

Water heater...ugh! I hope you get it fixed soon!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Yeah for the new bike!!!

Anonymous said...

Ker - I am SO glad that you traded up on the bike! As for your water heater, have fun... ours started leaking last year and we had to get a new one. Menards usually has them for reasonable prices. That's where we went... from what I understand, it's pretty rare that you can fix a water heater.. mostly delaying the purchase of a new one. I laughed out loud at the thought of you giving it the finger!!! Love, Char

Anonymous said...

I have the SAME bike. HA! Only mine is purple. I love mine too!

Geez, we share a love for Keith.

Now the same bike.

What next?

A mom said...

Sweet ride!