Friday, May 02, 2008

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,
Here in South Dakota - we're over the snow. OVER IT! Last week the weather man said we'd have a rain/snow mix and you brought us 12 inches of shitty delightful snow. All at once, we are yelling WHEN! (When is what you say when you've had enough.)


Once again the weather man is saying less than an inch of accumulation. If we get more than this, I'm going to have to consider divorcing South Dakota. I know that sounds harsh, but you've left me no choice. Ok, so if not a divorce then quite possibly a legal separation.

For those of you living in this wet, squishy, state - try to have a good weekend.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree this weather needs to stop. You have blizzard warnings in RC and tornado warnings around SF what season are we in????? Try and have a great weekend!! Grandma Karen

Tracy said...

It can rain for the next week...as long as it doesn't snow ANYMORE.

P.S. I couldn't enlarge your picture so I have no idea what it says on the side. But since I live here I know what it's "suppose" to do weatherwise.

Have a great day!

A mom said...

Well, aren't we just a big ray of sunshine this morning. Happy weekend to you too!

Anonymous said...

some of use need rain thank you lord

Amanda said...

Dear Mother Nature,

You're a bitch

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Ok, weren't you the one a few weeks ago that wanted the snow??!!

Tess said...

I am trying to remember we need the moisture, but good grief!!

Kerrie said...

Anonymous (not Karen - the 2nd one) - are you drunk blogging?

Amanda - that CRACKED me up.

Frazzled - yes, but that was a couple weeks ago. It's May now. NO SNO IN MAY! ;)

Amanda said...

Are you drunk blogging....HA!

Anonymous - if you're drunk blogging at 8:36am, we should hang out sometime

Tracy said...

Thanks for enlarging it for me...

:)

Amber said...

How did I miss this on Friday?
I'm laughing super hard!