Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Boyfriend

It's my boyfriends birthday today.

Happy birthday, Boyfriend!

What do you suppose a birthday's like for him? I mean, he can buy anything he wants. He can go anywhere he wants to go. Do you think his perfect day would be to just sit home and be with his family? Maybe.

On November 11th he'll be releasing a new LIVE DVD. You have NO idea how exciting this is to me. I mean, I saw it twice - but i could see it every day. EVERY DAY PEOPLE! On GAC the other day they said "This would make a great stocking stuffer". A stocking stuffer? You expect for me to wait from Nov. 11th until Dec. 25th? Um - no chance. That baby will be in my hand Nov. 11th and in my DVD player.

I found something interesting when I was looking for a new picture of my boyfriend. And while I'm talking about the picture, can I just say Yum, yum, bubble gum! Go team! Anyway, I found this website that says his real name is Richard Keith Urbanski. For some reason I found that very funny. I'm not positive that it's true. I've always heard that his birth name is Keith Lionel Urban. Hmmmm........

Anyway, the main reason for this post is to say Happy Birthday Boyfriend!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

He kind of looks like he's sitting on a toilet....constipated.

But hey, he's still a hottie

Kerrie said...

Amanda! Constipated? Shame on you!

He's obviously just sitting there looking hot.

Look again....

and again....

and AGAIN... ;D

Amanda said...

Maybe I think constipation looks hot Kerrie!!! Why do you think I'm always eating all of that cheese? :P

Heidi Jo Comes said...

what's a birthday like for him. well let me guess. perhaps he is forced to submit to a wild romp with his wife, all the while feeling totally disconnected to reality as he dreams of a face. a face he has seen in the crowds of his packed concerts. a face that if he could only locate, he'd finally know true love for life. :0)

Tracy said...

What Heidi??? HA! I was not following you at.all. :(

Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH! I hope whatever it is you are doing...you have a great day!

And...um...hope to see you again soon! ;)

Just Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KERRIE'S BOYFRIEND!

Just Mom said...

"constipated."


BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




;-D

Anonymous said...

Sorry, just can't go there and wish that homewrecker a happy day. He needs to quit stalking you and leave you alone to be happy without constantly showing up on your blog.

Where does he get off?

(Off to check out when Michael Buble's birthday is...)

Jamie said...

I hope your boyfriend had a good birthday...did you get him something special!! HA!

Anonymous said...

OK, now you've gotten my curiosity up....

There were many conflicting reports online about his real name, but according to IMDb his birth name was Richard Keith Urbanski, but before he was 2 years old his parents changed his name to Keith Lionel Urban (though it did not give a reason.) There, now I can go on with the rest of my day! ;-D

P.S. I also learned, while doing my researach, that he posed for Playgirl in 2001. I was not aware of THAT!

Tracy said...

Kerrie is totally on eBay right now trying to get a copy of that Playgirl.

Right Ker?!?!?!

;)

the boedecker family said...

Happy B-day Keith?

Shannon said...

Yeah, I had a copy of the Playgirl issue! YUM. He wasn't actually nekkid (yes, I know I wrote nekkid). He was laying on his side with a guitar strategically placed... but you could see the side of his undies on one of his hips. Yes they were briefs... bikini :o)