Monday, October 13, 2008

Milbank trip

Last weekend we went to Milbank to see my family. My Mom, Step-dad, Grandparents and my sisters family were all there. It was a kill two birds with one stone trip. It was a trip home to see my mom, step-dad and Grandparents, but it was also my nieces 6th birthday.


None of us had seen each other in a while, so it was a great time. My grandparents live in New Mexico, so any time they come near, we make sure to see them.

I know you're dying to see some pictures. Wait no longer.

Here is the birthday girl and her cake.

Here are my grandparents.

Evie and her Great Grandmother.

Here is Claire with her Grandma Suze (my mom).

Jack was very busy. He was on the entertainment committee. We couldn't get enough of his....entertainment. Nathan was very busy himself. He was in a one man Brick Breaker tourney. He took first place. PS: Brick Breaker is the game he's playing on my phone.Here's Jack with his Great Grandparents. His only living set. This is such an important picture to me. So sweet!You know my success with getting all 3 Meyer children to look at a camera while having their picture taken, right? This trip was no different.My Mom has a fish that Jack LOVED. He couldn't stop looking at it. He had to get on his toes and stretch to see it though.

Look at this picture of Claire and her Great Grandpa. So stinkin' cute!

And last but not least, I was trying to get a picture of myself with my Mom and Grandparents. This was as good as it got.

Claire was trying to recall who was all at Grandma Suze's house the other night. When she got to her Great Grandpa she said "What was that other boy's name?"

Ha!

Only Claire.

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

Nice Kerrie, you're getting Nathan addicted to your phone?! ;-D


Sweet photos. Happy Birthday to your niece.

Amber said...

I think that "the other boy" is so stinken' cute! He screams "great-grandpa!"
I love it!!

Heather said...

You've got some wonderful photos! Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Tracy said...

What AMAZING pictures you have to cherish forever. Very cool!

Jamie said...

Those are some great photos of everyone!!

Tess said...

What a wonderful batch of pictures! Treasured memories!

That is so great!