Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jerry's kids?

Here is a video I took at Easter. My Mom and Roger came to spend the night with us and brought Mom's new scooter. The kids COULD! NOT! WAIT! to ride it.

Let me set the scene. As you probably know, we live across from McDonald's. As you'll see in the video, the restaurant was very busy on Easter.

At one time during the day we had Nathan and Claire driving and riding the scooter while Jack was being pushed in Mom's wheelchair by his Papa. I was positive that the patrons of McDonald's were wondering if we were having a telethon for the Children's Miracle Network in my front yard or something. My goodness. At least they had fun.

7 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh my goodness, that cracked me up big time! how hilarious. can you imagine what people were thinking? i'm surprised you weren't brought donations right on the spot. poor lady with three kids in a wheel chair/scooter, and so poor two had to share!

Amber said...

That is good stuff!
Holy buckets that scooter can move. I'm sure your mom could qualify for the nascar races!

Tess said...

Haa.. I love it!!! :)

Tracy said...

I want a ride!! Do you think Suze will hook me up?? :)

Katie said...

Holy smokes that was good stuff! You can't make that stuff up!

Teresa said...

first point---Story is hilarious

second point---You live across the street from McDonald's?? I would turn in to a $1 Spicy McChicken sandwhich!!!! mmmmm

Heather said...

I can't stop laughing!