Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Um....another cut

Remember last October when I gave my finger a bit of lipo? Well, I did the same kind of thing yesterday. The only difference is that I didn't cut the skin off all the way.

I was kind if in a hurry, not bad but it was 4:30 and I get a little freaky if I'm still with a client at that time. Anyway, I was going to layer my clients hair when *YEOUCH*!

Then blood.


Instead of being thinner, I made it chubby. I'm not sure if I did the right thing, but the skin was kinda laying over, so I stuck it back on. I don't know. I guess it will work. Well....we'll see how well it works in about an hour and a half when I get to work.

Today's gotta be better than that!

14 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG, Ker! That is DEE-SGUSTING!!!

Sarah said...

DANG.

That made me squeamish.

Tracy said...

Yikes...that was yucky.

Really, really yucky!!

Just Mom said...

ACK!

Oh how thankful I am that didn't happen while I was in your chair. I would have ran out the front door screaming for help.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

that made me cringe in all the bad ways. yuck, yuck. i guess it speaks to the sharpness of intruments you use on your clients hair...but really! OUCH.

note to kerrie's customers: be her morning appointments:0)

Tess said...

Owie! Beyond owie, that looks like it right out hurt!! We are going to have to buy you steel finger gloves! Think they make such a thing? Google here I come! :)

Anonymous said...

Ewww, I feel your pain. I cracked my thumb nail right down the center and off to the side into the bed of the nail. It is soo stinkin' sore. I have to keep a bandage on it to keep it from ripping off any more. It's looking better than your finger right now.

Happy and quick healing!

Andrea said...

So not only did you layer your client's hair, she also got red highlights......for free!!

Unlike Just Mom, I wouldn't have been able to run out the door screaming, I would have fainted!!

LOL Heidi Jo!

Mom to many said...

Oh man --- at least you still have it! You are gonna cut one of your thumbs off pretty soon... BE CAREFUL~!

Katie said...

O.U.C.H!

Karenkool said...

Do you have insurance for that? Thanks for sharing. I love that gory stuff!

the boedecker family said...

OUCH!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Boy, you are really dangerous with a pair of scissors! Reming me never to make an appointment with you late in the day!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Oops....I meant remind me! See what happens when I get in a hurry!