Thursday, April 02, 2009

Victoria, I figured out your Secret

Who knew a pretty pink bottle could hold so much power? I never knew. I bought this when we were in Rapid City. It's contents are liquid gold.

Claire marches to the beat of her own drum. I have no idea where she gets it. Ahem.

This bottle of pretty pink potion will make her do just about anything. Here are a few examples:

Me: Claire, it's time for a bath.
Claire: I DON'T WANT A BATH!!!
Me: If you take a bath, I'll put the pretty pink lotion on you.

Splash.

Me: Claire, it's time to brush your hair.
Claire: I DON'T WANT TO BRUSH MY HAIR!!!
Me: If you brush your hair, I'll put the pretty pink lotion on you.

You get the picture.

So, Victoria, your Secret is out of the bag at our house.

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's funny stuff! Your kids make me smile! Love em!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

exposing her to the finer things in life so young. good for you:0) now when she comes home with VS bags in high school you will have to assume it is just with pretty pink lotion, right...not 1/2 a pair of underwear:0)

ha. just kidding. i love bribes, and so much healthier than chocolate!

Tracy said...

Can I borrow some of that stuff??

Just Mom said...

I'm glad you're referring to it as "pretty pink lotion" rather than "Pure Se*deuction," like it says on the tube. LOL.