Sunday, September 09, 2007

Busy weekend

We've had a fun, busy weekend. Friday night Tracy and I took the kids (less Caymen and Jack) to the football game. Justin joined us after the sitter got to the house and got settled. This was Claire's first football experience. She enjoyed it! Nathan and Dawson have their favorite player, #17 Lance Tolley. I stalked took pictures of him while the boys cheered for him - entertaining the people around us. The Bulldogs didn't play very well, but we all had fun in spite of the loss.

The boys had the best seat in the house.

The girls said cheer - so Claire did. :)

People - why are you not cheering?
You've heard me talk about Pam, the kids' daycare provider, right? Well here she is!

Has anyone seen this boys mother? ;)

Stalking Watching Lance. (giggle)

This is Pam's daughter, Kassie. She's a cheerleader.

Watching the 'Big Game' - as Nathan calls it.

They had a great time! - More of the weekend to come......

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine Natie and Peachy Pie being the football player and the cheerleader? Keep them little while you can my friend!

We sat at many games watching Alicia cheer. Oh what fun!

Tracy said...

LOVE the one of Claire doing her cheers!! She was sure watching them!

We had a great time!! Too bad the Bulldogs didn't do so well. Although the boys didn't seem to mind!

Jenifer said...

Great pictures.... and my daughter has the same shirt!

the boedecker family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Guess Claire needs some pom poms : )

By the way - I went to school the other day wearing my shirt the same way Claire did. I dressed myself too! Just remember I am providing respite care for 5 special needs children for a week while their parents are gone - so I'm lucky I remembered to put on my shirt!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I bet it was a blast!!

Tess said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Claire sure looks adorable cheering! How fun, the boys are sure into it!! That is awesome! Lance, goodness, I remember when he was Natie's age!! Must be getting old! haa..

Jamie said...

Cute pictures...looks like they had fun.

Those Bulldogs are having a tough season.

Amanda said...

WHERE IS THE DAMM KIDS MOTHER??!!!?? I can't beleive some mother's let their kids run around

Anonymous said...

Yes, if there is a football game involved ... it HAS to be a great weekend!

Looks like you all had a blast!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love high school football! It so good to hear that you go and support your local team!

A mom said...

Starting that school spirit early! Your a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey if you are going to go to the games you better be chearing for my cousin too. Just Kidding. He is a starter. Not sure his number. I can not wait to start to take Caden to that stuff. He likes to watch sports on TV already.

Loni