Friday, January 18, 2008

I've got nothin'

.....to say, that is.

I talk all day at work - to my clients and/or co-workers. When I worked at dispatch, I had a lot of visitors and I talked almost non stop on the MSN messenger, but I always had time to post something here. Now I don't feel that I have the time.

Today I'm going to work at noon. Justin had to work early, so I decided not to go in until noon. We've been pretty slow this week. It's to be expected. January and February are always slow. Anyway, I decided to stay home with Jack and Claire until noon, when they are expected at daycare. There are many perks to my job, that's the biggest one.

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend Linda. I hadn't seen her in quite some time, so we got together for lunch. We were able to do this at dispatch too, but I was connected to a phone and radio there. If I was going to have lunch with someone - a call was for sure going to come in and I was for sure going to be too busy to visit. Murphy's law LOVES me.

I guess I better run. Jack needs a bath and Claire needs some milk.

Looks like my nothin' turned in to somethin'.

Have a good weekend. If you're in SD - STAY INSIDE!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing going on here either worth talking about.

It's stinkin' cold outside. You just gotta love winter in the north, NOT!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Just curious....why is it so slow in January and February?

Kerrie said...

Chris - Jan. and Feb. are slow because most people got their hair done in December. It takes a while before people think they can afford it and/or need it done again.

A mom said...

I am really missing you. We need to get together.

Tess said...

Glad you were able to get together with Linda, I am sure that was really nice! gotta do that once in a while!!