Thursday, March 20, 2008

Decorating fun

On Sunday evening, the kids and I did some baking. We made a bunny cake and some Easter eggs. I decorated the bunny cake and the kids decorated and then ate their eggs.

Claire, you've got a little somethin' right .........never mind. =)

Here's my bunny.

He was easy to make and quite delicious.

I decorated a few cupcakes too.

Natey enjoyed my design and made a few himself.He was quite proud that he made them exactly as I had. (giggle) Do you see the one with blue frosting on it? He made that one special for me. They're tulips - obviously - (wink, wink). He's such a sweet boy.

Where's Jack? Believe me when I tell you that he tried to help. He, however, got to hang out with Justin while we did our decorating. A couple of times he almost got a hand full of bunny cake, but lucky for me I'm a little faster than he is.

9 comments:

Tess said...

Very cool!! I think Natey did a wonderful job! They are exact replicas for sure!!
Love the bunny cake!!

Amber said...

Shayla: "That Kerrie she's a good cooker!"

Heidi Jo Comes said...

who knew the many talents of ms. meyer? geesh, i'm feeling slightly inadequate:0)

great fun.

oh, and don't count on that "i'm faster than he is", to last much longer!

Tracy said...

The Ferber's enjoyed the little cakes you brought over the other night. YUMMY!

Who knew that you made a bunny cake!!?!? GOOD JOB!

Amanda said...

They look wonderful!!!

A mom said...

I only have a couple of more weeks to get my fence up before the tulip stalker starts to come around.

Teresa said...

Very impressive bunny cake! Easter is coming WAY too fast this year.....we have not done anything fun like this at the Arnold house!

Jamie said...

Love the bunny cake....your quite the baker!!

The kids looked like they do a pretty good job too! FUN FUN!!

the boedecker family said...

That is some cute...yummy. lookin stuff!!