Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*KEITH*

Believe me when I say that I can understand why one might question seeing a KU concert twice in a year. I get that. However, the only reason I get that is because you really don't know what you're missing until you see it for yourself. He's so much fun to watch. High energy. Fun. Hot. Wait! How did that get in there?

This is my 3rd KU concert and - as I said in my video blog - I'd see him again this weekend if I had tickets.

He played some different songs than before. In July when we went, he was filming a new DVD. I'll make sure to let you know the release date on that. =)
He had the HUGE screen again - which is wonderful. Unless you're behind the stage, you really get a great view. Here are some pictures from the screen. YUM! How did that get in there?

Did I say YUM? Good Golly!

He went into the crowd and gave someone his guitar. HOLY CAT SMOKES! I would have passed out I'm sure. I read that he did that in NY - so I kinda knew what he was up to when he left the stage. These pictures are also from the big screen while he was in the crowd.



Can you believe that? Holy cow! Tracy and I stood there in awe watching while he did that.

Check out these two shots. Love them!

I could go on and on about the show. It was fun. After we left, 3 of us stood by Keith's trailer thing and had our picture taken.

When we were trying to figure out who was going to sit where (before the show), I told Amanda that I could text her and Tracy and Linda would switch chairs. I opened my cell phone to make sure I had her number. I looked at her and said 2*0-***5. She raised her hands and said "That's me". Funny little me took that to mean that I had her cell phone number correctly in my phone. Did I mention that she'd been drinking apple martini's?

When you dial Amanda's number with a 5 on it, you get "Joe". You'll hear that story tomorrow.

13 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

You crack me up! He's got some crazy moves! Next time he comes to Omaha or Mpls., I'm going with you!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i don't know, he's looking a little wrinkled and tired out. nicole must be making life difficult for him.

:0)

Kerrie said...

HEIDI JO....TIRED AND WRINKLED?

OhMYGOSH! I can't believe you called my boyfriend tired and wrinkled.

Amanda said...

Did I tell you that I shared the "Joe" story with my sister and apparently she's talked to him before when she dialed the wrong number?

Poor Joe

Just Mom said...

ROFL.

So ... how is "Joe" doing these days.

Tracy said...

The JOE story is the funniest part of the whole concert. Kerrie and I couldn't figure out for the life of us why Amanda was calling herself JOE.

L*O*L

Amanda said...

And why was I wearing gloves in that picture? Ufda! That's a good look there Joe

Anonymous said...

Yup, experiencing life Kerrie Meyer style alright!!!

Jamey said...

You really got some amazing pictures. It sounds like you girls had a great time. I'm happy for you that you got to see "your boyfriend" twice already this year.

Anonymous said...

he needs a hair cut

Kerrie said...

His hair is fabulous!

A mom said...

You are insane! Oops, how did that get in there..

Tess said...

Looks like a great trip!

For the record, I think his hair rocks!