Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Omaha bound

If you're a 'blogger', then you've probably read about my Omaha trip on Tracy's blog or possibly even at Amanda's blog. For those of you who only read my blog - lets get to a recap.


We had such a good time. Omaha isn't that far away, but when you have 4 women chattin it up, time flies even faster. We got to Omaha around 4ish. We drive right by the Qwest Center on our way to our motel. Look at what was outside.

I know! I about had a heart attack too. Tracy whipped into the parking lot and so that I could take this picture. YAY!

We checked into the motel and had a few drinks. Check out Amanda's beautiful glasses.

HOLLA!

It makes me wonder why anyone ever thought of contacts. Fools! :)

Here I am trying on Amanda's boots.


They really jazzed up my sweat pants. I could have worn those boots for hours. Errr not.Amanda wore those boots as if they were a pair or running shoes. It was crazy. There is no way on God's green earth that I'd be able to wear anything like that.

Tracy brought boots too. She later found out that her boots weren't made for walkin'. Her feet started hurting about half way through the concert.

We were all done getting ready when I turned around and realized that Amanda's butt was at my chest level. What the heck? I just decided to use her butt as an arm rest. Thanks Amanda!!

I'm not sure why I didn't take any pictures of just Linda, but I didn't. Sorry pal. :( That sure wasn't nice of me. Double :(.

We had the motel worker boy take our picture. He was quite the sport. Said all of the right things. I told him not to wait up for us when we left. (giggle)

Carrie opened the show. I don't know many of her songs, but it was fun to see her. I told you about the blue dress in my video blog. Here it is:
It was so pretty lit up. Here is another outfit she had:
These are the shoes she wore when she first came out. I think she and Amanda might shop at the same store.She couldn't walk in them all too well. She almost kind of crawled. It made me giggle.

She's such a pretty girl though.

Well, I'm out of time for this post. Tomorrow = KEITH!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Not too many people can pull off stilleto boots with sweats - but you make it work!

I still crack up when I think of you and me standing next to each other in front of the mirror - LOL

Tracy said...

Yes, Amanda did walk in her boots like they were slippers. UGH! My feet hurt sooooo bad wearing mine. They still hurt on Sunday for goodness sakes!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

my back aches just looking at those boots...but if i had the outfit that dictated i needed some like that, i'd probably suffer for fashion:0)

Jamie said...

Sorry, NOWAY on thos boots...I like a little heel but OUCH..I can fee the pain now!

Glad you had a great time!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

You all look marrrrrvelous! I love the boots.

Just Mom said...

What? No Keith pics? You must be saving the best for last.

A mom said...

Love your new arm rest. That almost made me wet myself!