Tuesday, June 17, 2008

33 things I know for sure

These aren't 33 random things.


No.


These are 33 things I know for sure about Tracy Renae Hirsch Ferber.

Lets get started!

  1. She's the older sister to her brother, Jamie.
  2. She was in Gymnastics in High School.
  3. She was also a cheerleader in High School.
  4. She went to High School in Pierre, SD.
  5. She went to college at SDSU in Brookings, SD.
  6. When I met her, she was dating a guy named James.
  7. She used to get her hair and nails done at the salon I was working at.
  8. She and James broke up. It was just as well. It was never going to last.
  9. We started hanging out and decided to go to Sioux Falls for the night.
  10. She was a bit weirded out by me because I was weirded out by EVERYTHING.
  11. Thankfully, she looked past my problem of being around people I didn't know - and still wanted to be my friend.
  12. She found another boyfriend and moved to MN.
  13. We wrote each other a letter each week - the old fashion way....pen to paper.
  14. We wrote about our lives and what was going on in them. We sent pictures - that sort of thing.
  15. I told her about the boys I'd met at the Sheriff's Office and told her about the one I was going to marry.
  16. I asked her to be in my wedding and to walk with one of my cute new friends.
  17. A year later - they got married. 8 months later - we met Dawson.
  18. She and I have a friendship like sisters.
  19. There are days that we need a break from each other.
  20. Then the next day the break is over and we simply must talk to each other.
  21. She is kind.
  22. She is loving.
  23. She is beautiful.
  24. She is fun!
  25. She loves my kids as much as I love them.
  26. She understands the importance of family.
  27. She keeps a secret when she has to - the really important ones....but she doesn't like doing it.
  28. She doesn't like chocolate. I said these are things I know for sure. I didn't say I understood them.
  29. She's honest.
  30. She's loyal.
  31. She could have died when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. We couldn't even talk about it to each other about it with out getting tears in our eyes.
  32. She's been there every - single - time I needed her.
  33. I love her a lot. THAT - I know for sure.

Happy 33rd Birthday Tracy!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Tess said...

Very nice post Kerrie!!! Happy Birthday Tracy!

Jannie Funster said...

Amen on Keith Urban!

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

famousannonymous said...

Hi visit:thinkingbookworm.blogspot.com and open all the ads thnk u may god bless u :)

Anonymous said...

Amen on Keith I hope that it is the last that we hear of him!!!!

Tracy said...

Thanks Kerrie!

You have no idea what you mean to me. I love you and your family very much and am soooo very thankful to have you in my life.

So very thankful!

Thanks for the beautiful lawn decor this morning!

Love ya!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

that teared me up. good grief. who knew miss meyer could be so mushy:0)

love it. you two are blessed.

Jennie Thompson said...

Friendships like that are few and far between. You're very fortunate to have one another! Happy Birthday Trac!

Just Mom said...

Thank goodness you know nothing about me.

:-D


Great post.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awwww....what an awesome friendship the two of you have! you are so lucky to have each other.

Amanda said...

What a nice post! Shouldn't it be 23 things I know about Tracy though? No way can she be 33!!! ;)

Kari said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you two have each other. I know how important friends are.

Teresa said...

What a great BFF! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt about you two. It's so sweet what you share.

A mom said...

Happy Birthday Tracy!