Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm sick =(

I have a lot of pictures to post and a lot of things to talk about. It will have to wait. I have strep and don't feel so great. I feel better today than I did yesterday.

You know when you're driving down a city street and see the car in front of you hits a squirrel ane by the time you pass it, the poor little squirrel is kinda flopping around? Yeah, I totally felt like the squirrel.

I'm taking 2000 mg's of Amoxicillin and Vicodin for pain. I'm not sure how anyone can get hooked on Vicodin. It makes me sleep. It takes my pain away, but it also knocks me out cold.

I'll get you all caught up on what I was going to post about, but for now, I'm going back to bed.

11 comments:

Amber said...

Get well Kerrie!

Just Mom said...

"You know when you're driving down a city street and see the car in front of you hits a squirrel ane by the time you pass it, the poor little squirrel is kinda flopping around? Yeah, I totally felt like the squirrel."

Wow. That bad, huh.

Hope you're feeling 100 percent very soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Kerrie!
Susan

Heidi Jo Comes said...

hang in there meyer. i am so sad that you feel like a smushed squirrel!

Tracy said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I am sorry you are so sleepy. Hang in there friend.

~HUGS~

the boedecker family said...

Get well soon!!

Andrea said...

Interesting...Vicodin did absolutely nothing for me after I had my five extractions...trust me I wasn't getting any sleep and I was still in pain! Kinda weird bc I'm usually pretty sensitive to medicines......

Hoping you're feeling good soon!

Tess said...

Get well soon!! What is going on? Strep Throat? A friend of ours, both kids have it.. Craziness!

Feel well soon, I don't think feeling like a floppy squirrel sounds like much fun..

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so lousy. I hope that you feel better again very soon - or at least stop needing the Vicodin so that you can stay awake!

Lori said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

A mom said...

Your hubby says you must be feeling a little better. :O) I am on amoxi too. Have been for 5 days now, and am still hacking & sneezing. I hope its going much better for you!!!!