Thursday, June 19, 2008

Migraines and more

Update: The nurse called today and said that my MRI was normal. That's great news, but doesn't give me one single answer to any of my problems. I have a follow up appointment in September with her. Maybe I'll get some answers then.

Oh, and yes, Shannon, they must have located my brain..... Jackass!

Natey and Dawson started football practice on Monday. They were SO excited about it. I seriously think they thought they had been drafted.

I have pictures and a cute video to share, but I've had migraines for the past 3 days. Bad ones. Ones like I've never had before. Last night I was dry heaving at work. I left the salon in a total disaster so that I could come home and go to bed. SO NOT FUN.

Tracy has a fun post of the boys and a cute video of them. Go check it out. I'll try to post mine tomorrow.

I called the neurologist yesterday to get my MRI results and to tell her about these horrible migraines I've been having. Nobody ever got back to me. I would have to assume my MRI is fine. No news is good news, right?

I better go. The light of the computer is hurting my head. That can only mean one thing......and it's not good.

17 comments:

Tess said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope that you can get a handle on these headaches. How draining it has to be for you.

Glad to see the boys are having a ball!! Have a great weekend!

Jennie Thompson said...

Are you taking your potassium pills? I'm concerned for you friend!

Amber said...

Ugh, Kerrie, I feel for you.
I think that you're a rock star because you can work with your migraines.
You're super woman!
I hope you start feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully the doctor's office has some advice for you to help you find relief.

Lori said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Kerrie.
Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I can't even imagine having migraines that much....I only have them once in a great while and it is soo painful. Praying you get some answers and relief soon!

the boedecker family said...

Sorry to hear you are haveing such troubles with these headaches! My heart truely goes out to you and I understand how hard it is to function that way!! I hope you are better soon!

Anonymous said...

Spent the day in bed myself with a horrid migraine. I haven't had one in weeks, but today was a bligger. I'm feeling so much better tonight, just beat!

I hope you get some relief soon.

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing good health to a great person with a huge heart.

And remember...children are not the CAUSE of headaches...they are the cure!!!

(I typed that with a straight face!!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your MRI was normal, but that still leaves the mystery unsolved doesn't it? September seems so far away - a long time to wait for some more answers! :-S

A mom said...

Are you stressed? That can cause migraines. I have some crazy pills...

Just Mom said...

I hope you're feeling better by now.

btw ... thanks for the comment re. the photo. That is actually the field to the west of the M. Golf Course.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

september seems like an awfully long time to deal with migranes. man oh man!

still it had to feel nice having a doc confirm that you are normal. :0)

Jessica J. Jensen said...

Sorry about the migraines...I've never had so not sure how they are. But I've heard from others they are TERRIBLE! Hope you are feeling better.

If it makes you feel better, I watched your video and I almost peed my pants from laughing! I LOVE that the kiddies were in the tub and you were totally talking to them and the camera...what a mommy!

And...how to you add pixs like that? Actually I want to add posts and then with the post I want to attach word or pdf files and I CANNOT figure it out and it's driving me nuts!

Hope you are all well...loved the video!!!

Amanda said...

sorry to hear you're not feeling well Kerrie! UG - I would HATE to have to try and work through a migraine like that. I'm with Amber...you're a rock star

Jamey said...

I heard Tracy shared her sickness with you...not nice, especially after you decorated her yard for her and everything:) Hope you feel better soon!!