Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

To the man I love.

My Husband.

The Father of my children.


Ooops!
How did that happen?
That might get old for you, but seriously, it doesn't for me.


Awwww, there you are. Well, there we are.

Sometimes I forget to tell you Thank You for the things you do while I'm complaining about things that you don't.
I also forget to tell you how much you mean to me from time to time.
Even if you weren't my husband, I'd still think you were really a great guy.
It's just - sometimes I forget to tell you.

So today, I want you to know how important you are to me.
Today I want you to know how much I care.
Today I want you to feel loved - because you are.
You're loved not only today, but everyday.

Today - the kids and I celebrate you.

Happy Father's Day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Kerrie, since we don't get to see the wonderful guy that is responsible for those cute kids very often it's so great to see him here and with you!

Keith may be a great guy to dream about, but isn't it great to have a guy right by your side through the thick and the thin?

Happy Father's Day to Justin, a man rarely seen on this blog, but obviously a huge part of what makes the Meyer family so great!

Just Mom said...

Sweet, sweet post.

Happy Father's Day, Justin.

the boedecker family said...

Great post Kerrie! Having a great Father for ones children is wonderful, Happy Father's Day Justin!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie,
Say happy dads' day to Justin and remind him the DAJ says " a gentlemen is not dressed without a vest".
DAJ

Amanda said...

HA - you seriously crack me up Kerrie!

Happy fathers day Justin!

Tess said...

Very nice post Kerrie!
Hope you had a great Fathers Day Justin!

Amber said...

Ha...that never gets old!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

um, you are not a blonde, anymore...i think it's time you two dress all up for an evening out and have the sitter snap a photo for ya:0)

Tracy said...

Happy Father's Day JustAN! hehe!!

Hope you had a great, great day!!

Love ya!

A mom said...

Happy belated fathers day Justin. Thats a great pic of you two.