Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bubbles,bubbles everywhere

Years ago (I'm talking pre-children) I got this machine that has a mat in which you put in the tub, and viola, a jacuzzi (kinda).

I used it a few times and put it in the closet. A couple of years later I was going to throw it away, but I couldn't find the mat.

Well - I found it. However this time I didn't think about throwing it away - I thought "My kids would LOVE this!"
I was right! They liked it so much, they took a bath the next night - only this time - together!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

HOLY CATS!!! LOOK AT THOSE BUBBLES!!!

Looks like so much fun!!

Heather said...

Oh that looks SO fun!!!

Amber said...

Dang, can I come over and join the fun?

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That looks like sooooo much fun!

Just Mom said...

HOLY SMOKES, THAT'S A LOT OF BUBBLES!

Tess said...

Wow, those are some bubbles!! I can just see the look on their face when it started making so many bubbles!! Pure excitment and joy! Looks like a blast!

the boedecker family said...

Oh that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!

Amanda said...

Okay - I've missed a few things on your blog...

1. Way to go on telling "troll" that he/she is a complete idiot.
2. Halloween pictures = adorable
3. Bubbles…Alex fights me almost every night to take a bath but the bubbles might just do a trick!
4. Any luck on finding me a husband? ;)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

ooooh what fun! we have a jacuzzi tub in the basement (the kids' bathroom, i know totally unfair), and if i wash their hair, just the soap residue left over is enough to create that kind of bubble mania when we turn the jets on. it's crazy good fun.

Mom to many said...

Oh my gosh - this looks SOO fun! I want one of those bubble machines. You probably just know Shaine from coming into Econo Foods to see me! We got married in July of 94 - I think that is the summer you worked? Well, maybe started working at Econo? Now, I never even go in there...

Lori said...

Now that's a lot of bubbles. That does look like fun.

Jamie said...

Holy Bubble Heaven!! Looks like fun!!