Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Live! from Sioux Falls

Update
***Nathan's out of surgery. Everything went well. I'm waiting to see him.


I'm in sf today w/ Nathan. We came last night, thankfully. Today it's freezing rain. I'm not even sure if we'll get home today.

Last night natey and I stayed up late watching Jon and Kate plus 8. Late. Like midnight late.

Today he woke up just fine. Didn't seem overly nervous. He couldn't remember what freezing rain was called, so he called it chili rain.
We got to the surgical center right on time. We got checked in and waited to be called back. After a short wait, it was our turn.

We went back to the room where Natey was given some hospital pj's to change in to. He still was ok...until...the anesthesiologist came in. Then all bets were off and poor Natey was looking for the nearest exit. The tears fell like rain. Poor little guy.

He left and the doctor came. Again the tears returned.

Justin planned to be here w/ us, but Mother Nature had a different plan.

So now I'm sitting here waiting for Nathan to get out of surgery. The weather is getting worse, snow on top of ice. Of coarse.

I'll try to update when I can. Until then, please pray for peace for him.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I'm praying for Nathan. Poor little guy. Is he getting all of the work done today?
Praying for safe travels for you too. Isn't this weather just lovely.

Kerrie said...

Yes. All work done today.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

is this the tooth thing? i so hope he turns out okay! what a bunch of trauma for some darn old teeth.

Amanda said...

YEAH - Glad to hear Nathan is out of surgery and all is good!

Tracy said...

I am happy that things went well and Nathan is doing okay. Now hurry with your errands and return home SAFELY.

The snow is falling...you would like the snowflakes. They are the ones you really like. ;)

Heather said...

I'm so happy everything went good - I will pray for a speedy recovery. I'm sure this was hard on you - just remember you are a WONDERFUL mother :)

Just Mom said...

I hope you plan to get Nathan a HUGE toy for being brave and going through with it all. While you're at it, get yourself something, too.

Drive safe, Kerrie. It's nasty out there.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Poor Nathan, it's scarey as an adult to go through something like that, I can't imagine what it is like for a child!

Hope you get home ok, those darned roads are nasty!

Tess said...

Poor Natey, I am glad everything went well. Sorry the dang weather didn't cooperate!