Saturday, November 08, 2008

Jack's party

Today we celebrated Jack's birthday. His actual birthday is on Monday, but we sure had a fun time celebrating it today. My mom and step-dad couldn't make it and neither could my sister-in-law and family. That was a bummer, but the weather didn't cooperate like we'd wished.

Justin's parents were able to come and so did Tracy and the kids. Grandma Sandy and Papa Ken came too. We had a good time. Jack got some great gifts and had a fun time opening them. I had to help him stay on track. He wanted to open and play, but thankfully he could be persuaded to open the next gift.


Here are a few pictures from the day.

I made this last picture special for Justin's mom, Sharelle. Claire wants nothing to do with ANYONE when Grandma is here. So this is one for you, Sharelle. ;)

We had a great day. More pictures to come!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pictures! I love all the little sayings...makes them very festive...

We had a GREAT time. I can't believe the kids are just getting older and older...

Makes me sad.

Time for you to have another one! ;)

the boedecker family said...

Happy B-day Jack!!

I can't believe how fast they all grow. Looks like you had a greatfamily time! Have I mentioned your boys look somewhat similar??!!

Momma Roar said...

He's 2 already? That means Colin will soon be 2...say it ain't so?

How are our little boys growing up so fast? And how is it that we haven't gotten them together for a play date yet? ;-) lol

He is a cutie (they all are!) and I hope the terrible two's doesn't hit your house...I'm thinking we might be in for a doozie with ours! ahhhhh

Amber said...

Gosh, I was TOTALLY thinking that Jack was 3 and not 2. He seems like such a big boy all of a sudden!

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! Sounds like you had a wonderful party.

and that last photo of Clair...priceless!

Tess said...

What great pictures. Jack looks like he had a great birthday party!!
He is super duper handsome!! I can't believe he is 2 already!! Time has flown by!