Thursday, December 06, 2007

Another one for the books

One morning while Justin was gone on his hunting trip, Nathan had been up for a bit and so had Jack. Jack was in his high chair and Nathan was playing football on the PlayStation. Princess Claire was still in bed.

Nathan: Mom, you should go across the street and get us breakfast. (Reminder, across the street is McDonald's.)

Me: I can't. I have to take care of you guys.

Nathan: It's ok. I'll watch the kids.

Me: No, I can't leave you home with the kids.

Nathan: Sure you can. They aren't that hard to watch.


Music Note Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah. I'm lovin' it. Music Note

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh little Nathan…….so naive.

Tracy said...

Come on Mom...it's just across the street!!!

~ Amy ~ said...

Can't say I blame him for trying...I'd do about anything for a McDonalds Egg McMuffin too!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. I hope that you went and go them some breakfast!!!!

Loni

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That's too cute!

I would be so in trouble if I had a McDonalds across the street!

Anonymous said...

Oh man ... I would have been so outta there.

JUST KIDDING! Maybe.

*An Iowa Mom*
www.aniowamom.com

Jamie said...

Come on it is just across the street...will only take you 5 minutes!!

Nathan is too cute!!

Amber said...

After all...since Justin was gone, he was the MAN of the house! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Tess said...

Nathan, he quite the little boy isn't he! I love it!!

Lori said...

That Nathan is too cute!! Come on Mom.
Anything for some McD's good.