Sunday, December 16, 2007

Food fight

The other day I walked by Natey and smacked him in the face with some powder sugar. When you walk by a 5 year old and smack him with powder sugar, you are, in essence, challenging him to a food fight. He had a good time smearing as much powder sugar on my face as he could. He squealed with glee as I pinned him between my knees while I smeared his forehead with the white glistening powder of sweetness.

As always, it's the small things in life that make me so happy. I'm so lucky to have 3 small things to make me so very happy.

13 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............aren't they wonderful?!

Anonymous said...

I bet you both had fun, looks like fun.
Susan

Just Mom said...

Awwwwww.....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you both had fun. That is really cute!!!

Loni

Heidi Jo Comes said...

do you have a puppy? cuz' the ultimate fun...or torture...is to then have a pet lick the face down:0)

great picture of you two!

Tracy said...

Lucky indeed...

Jamie said...

Mother and son fun....love it!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

It's the small things that make memories for the kids too! I love to see moms having fun with their kids!

Anonymous said...

Kids love a fun mommy!

Tess said...

That is great! Looks like a great time! The simple joys are the best!

Lori said...

Cute picture. Looks like a fun time.

Teresa said...

You are one cool mommy! The picture is priceless.

A mom said...

That warms my heart.