Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snow day

The kids absolutely LOVED the blizzard we had on Friday. I can't say that I was excited about it this time around. (Just Mom - your comment C*R*A*C*K*E*D me up though!) I left work on Thursday to the weather report saying a rain/snow mix. When I got to work on Friday - as it was sleeting - they were talking about 2-4 inches of accumulation. When it kept coming and kept coming, I started to wonder just how much we'd get.

Getting home was very tricky. The city wasn't plowing much, which made things worse. I got stuck on our main street and had to be pushed out by Justin and one of his co-works....who doesn't even like me, I might add.

We got home and the kids were eager to play in the snow. I was egar to video them. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Amber said...

OMG, I'm was rolling about Claire "trying" to walk in that stuff. Too funny!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i have a video clip of andrew doing the same thing. trying to walk in it. funny stuff.

drake is the dog? i thought it was the neighbor kid, and i wondered what he was about to do for you to yell out, "Drake NO!"

glad someone enjoyed it:0)

Amanda said...

it's cute to watch the kids play in it....but really....can we PLEASE move on to spring? PLEASE?

Tracy said...

That was quite the day huh???

Looks like the kids had fun! Drake was wondering what the heck was going on...

Just Mom said...

How could you not like the lovely weather we had? :-O

the boedecker family said...

Too cute...love the trying to walk!! I would love to see a video of them playing in the sunshine and Spring weather too! HA!

Jamie said...

Glad the kids had fun in the snow...me...not so much! At least it is gone....and keeping my fingers crossed that we are done!!

Tess said...

Very cute.. Glad it is gone just in time to get more!! Keeping my fingers crossed we don't get any!