Thursday, April 10, 2008

Winter weather....in April

The weather man is forecasting another spring storm. I, again, couldn't be happier. I'm not sure why this brings me such joy, but it does.

I think it might have something to do with growing up in Texas. I knew if we got snow, two things were a sure bet: 1) NO SCHOOL and 2) it was gone the next day. That was fine with me. It could go....I didn't need it to last long. I just wanted to play in it for a little bit was all.

I know when we get snow in April that it's not going to last. I know it and it makes me happy. We're looking down the barrel of 8 to 13 inches of snow. 8 to 13 inches of snow, people!

......and it's not even my birthday!

11 comments:

Just Mom said...

You sick, sick woman. ;-D

Anonymous said...

You are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grandna Karen

Tracy said...

I am not your friend today.




~giggle~

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

And we are praying that we don't get the snow....it is hell here on the farm with that much snow, especially in April.

Jamie said...

Eat your words...if I was by you I would have to hit you...hard and I do apologize!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Ok Kerrie
Enough is enough!! You wanted snow and now look - ask and you shall receive :)
Susan
PS: did I say how tired I am of winter

Just Mom said...

When the wind was howling and the power went off last night, I thought about how giddy with happiness you must be.

You crack me up.

Cari said...

Can you keep a secret?? I would LOVE to see a big snowstorm like that! I haven't seen (real) snow in I don't know how long. Could you wish for some of it to come my way - the weather man seems to listen to you!

Kristie said...

You must have been a very happy girl today.

Teresa said...

I am all for a really good snow storm.......just NOT IN APRIL!

Tess said...

Your nuts!!!