Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Airbrush Make-up

I'm super stoked!

This weekend I'm going to a class to learn how to do airbrush make-up. I simply can not wait.

Friday night we'll travel out to Pierre and then I'll continue to Kadoka on Saturday for the 6 hour class.

I've wanted to learn airbrush make-up for quite some time. I'm very eager to learn all about it. My poor clients have been hearing me talk non stop about it. Actually, they are quite excited about it too. I hope to be offering it by prom. I think I'll have the technique down by wedding season for sure. I just have to get the product out there.

Some of the benefits of airbrush make-up:

  • It lasts up to 10-12 hours without fading
  • It feels unusually light to the touch
  • It won't rub off on your clothes or anyone you come in contact with
  • It covers wrinkles, blemishes, birthmarks and tattoos

Excited yet? Totally! Me too!!!!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

I know how excited you are about this so I cannot wait for clients to try it out!

6 hour class...yikes!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Will you come to Michigan and cover up Jenna's tattoo before Alicia's wedding?

Can you go to any salon and have this done? I've never heard of it.

Jennie Thompson said...

Will it cover stretch marks too and is it waterproof?

Kerrie said...

Ginger, I'm not sure if you can get it in your town or not. Nobody does it here in our town....yet. ;)

Bug, I would think that it would cover stretch marks, but I can't say yes for sure. I don't believe it's waterproof.

Amber said...

How interesting!!
Is it kind of like the spray on tan stuff?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kerrie I haven't looked at your page for several weeks probably because it is soo busy here with flu, RSV, etc, etc. Jordan called me from the game Friday night and said she talked to you! I couldn't even get a word in to her as she wanted to just tell me and hung up. She had other things to do/more important to talk to :) We didn't go because several other docs were gone to warmer climates and as mentioned above-busy, busy! Did you see Jordan's wonderful ankle-yeah broke! She has only broke her wrist, her nose, her knee and now technically her fibula! Geez girl. And she even drinks tons of milk. She loves to cheer though so we have to make it to state because that would be when she could cheer again! SO even though we blew you away-pray for us to make it to state. I would love for you to do the air brush for her prom but not sure if she can go that far to get it done because grand march it at 2pm because they are going to the cities for a river boat cruise. Maybe before senior pics on June 25th!!! Damiane graduates this year! Mariah had to play in Tri Valley last weekend and they won their tournament also! I was actually kinda glad you wrote a while back you didn't have as much time to blog because I was wondering what the heck I was doing wrong because I can barely find time to email. ANd I LOVE the purse! Later! Heather

Jen said...

That sounds terrific! Have fun in your class!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hmmmm....it covers wrinkles??!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

so what happens if you are spraying my face with make-up and then go off on a kerrie meyer tangent about keith urban and you spray it into my hair...? oh yeah, you are a stylist too, so you could probably highlight it in or something:0)

Tess said...

Sounds very cool!!!!

A mom said...

If you need a practice dumby, I would make a good one.....dumby that is.