Monday, February 25, 2008

This and that - take 5

I have a lot of random things to talk about, but you're getting another this and that.


Nathan had to make a habitat for school. He could choose any wild animal that he wanted. He chose a bear. I told Justin that this was really more for him and asked that he help Nathan with it. He was more than happy to do so.

Check it out.....
I loved the cave they made. Nathan had a great time learning about bears.

Friday night it was Madison vs. Milbank in boys basketball. It was just Nathan and I that went, but Claire thought she needed some makeup too.As you can see, she looks as though she lost a fight. She was quite proud of herself though. After getting ready it was on to the game.

I was scanning the crowed to see if I recognized anyone. There were a few people I knew, but not near as many as I thought I might know. One of my best friends from high school has a daughter who was cheering. It was good to visit with her for a little bit. (Heather, she was so sweet - and she's so pretty!)

It was finally time for the varsity boys to come out. Nathan went with one of his friends to give the guys 5's.


Once they come out, they do this.

Then they run through and give the kids 5's. In this first picture I cut Nathan out. Nice! This time I got Nathan, but cut off the players head. Oopie!

Hey! Who's that behind the pom-pom's?


It would appear as Dawson and Nathan are dancing with the cheerleaders, but really they are trying to catch stray balls as the boys shoot around before the game.We lost to Milbank - horribly. Milbank played great. Their boys didn't miss a shot. Our boys looked horrible. Horrible!!! We had fun nonetheless.

Saturday was Dawson's birthday party. We had a really fun time bowling with the kids. I didn't get any pictures of the kids bowling, but I did get a few others.


Caymen got a little upset when Tracy tried to take off her sweater.


But once she ate cake, she was fine.

Auntie Chell was giving Jack some cake. While she was doing a good job..........Jack thought maybe if he just picked it up off her plate, that would be better. Check out the smile on his face. So cute!!! =)

We had a really fun weekend!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I think that Claire is taking make-up tips from Raena…
(Tell Claire that Raena really isn't the best source to take tips from!)

Tracy said...

What a great weekend!! Thank you so much for being a part of it. We had a great time!

LOVE the animal habitat. That's talented!!

Claire=beautiful. Caymen did the same thing on Saturday.

Yikes...whose daughter was that screaming her head off? Oh-mine. Nice!

Jamie said...

Claire looks so cute!! Makeup artist in the making!! :)

Very cool animal habitat!

the boedecker family said...

Fun Fun, looks like a great time!
I love Natey's habitat!! Great job!

Teresa said...

Nathan better have gotten an A+ on that AWESOME habitat!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love Nathans habitat....they did a great job on it!

Milbank played out of their minds when our boys played them too...they only missed 2 out of like 28 free throws.

The birthday party looked like lots of fun!

Tess said...

I love it, Claire and her make up! Hilarious!! that is one of those moments for the scrap book!

That habitat sure turned out cool! I love the fish, very creative! Good job boys!

Looks like the bday part was fun!!!

A mom said...

Ah yes. Cake. It can cure many things.