Friday, July 25, 2008

At least I think I'm funny

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I crack myself up much more than I crack anyone else up.

Last night I was on the computer and Justin wanted to jump on to check his e-mail. He's always screwing with my pictures on my cell phone, so I thought to myself, 'Self - I think Justin would [sarcasm] LOVE [/sarcasm]
it if you changed his desktop background picture for him'. And just like that - I agreed with self. =o)

Usually he likes nature pictures on his background. I thought he needed a change.

So, I changed it for him. Here it is.

That's right. I put a big fat picture of myself on there. My face filled the whole screen. He's quite lucky, really. It could have been Keith Urban's face that filled the screen.

I just showed Nathan and he said "My dad is going to be mad at you!"

(giggle) You're welcome, sweetie!

9 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

who, seriously, could be mad at looking at that beautiful face?

it would have been funnier if you could have added the caption:
"i'm watching you!"

Tracy said...

Well...HELLO THERE DEAR!

He's one lucky guy!

~wink, wink~

Amanda said...

"usually he likes nature pictures"

When I first read that, I thought it said "usually he likes naked pictures" LOL - I thought it was way too much information about the Meyer fam but never mind.

Justin IS one lucky guy

Tess said...

To funny!!! U SO SNEAKY!! LOL

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

LOL....perfect!

the boedecker family said...

Love it...he's so lucky to get to look at that when he gets online!!

Teresa said...

Please share his reaction.....

Jamie said...

I am sure he loved it!!!

Kristie said...

You are one funny girl....YOU CRACK ME UP TOO!!!