Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun weekend

We had a fun weekend. On Saturday after I got off work, we headed over to Tracy's house to grill out. Auntie Chell was home and it was finally our time to get to be with her.

On Wednesday, she took Nathan and Dawson to Sioux Falls to hang out. They had a really fun time. I'd seen Chell here and there, but we hadn't really gotten to hang out. Saturday was the day for our families to get together.

I was a bit worried because earlier in the day it rained - hard! Thankfully, Mr. Sun (as Claire calls it) came out and finished our day off right.


Lets get to some photos - shall we?
Here are Jack and I playing around before going to Tracy's for the night.
Once we got to Tracy's, Natey talked Dawson into swimming with him. They run from the end of the driveway to get MAD AIR only to do a belly flop. OUCH!
Claire, Caymen and Jack were playing with the riding toys.Claire and Caymen gave each other rides on the Trike. Jack got in on the fun too. Claire was going VERY fast and I was scared she was going to dump him off. Thankfully, she didn't.
We even had our own bartender at the party.
Shut up! I know! I know taking a picture of your baby with a beer can is ghetto. I know! (...but it's also a little funny...)
Before we made S'mores, Tracy gave us a show on Dizzy. I gave her an 8 1/2 and she thought she deserved more for sticking the landing. I couldn't help her out because the scooter fell. Better luck next time Trac. =o)
And last, but not least, Tracy, Chell and I looking as thin as ever in a side pose. Well Done!! (Sorry folks, it's an inside joke.)

9 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i think trac deserved at least a 9 for doing it at all. i love the graceful leg lift.

andrew and nic have that same 'thunder football' shirt. it's drew's favorite.

Amber said...

As a bonus...its the cops son holding a beer!! ;o)

Tracy said...

thanks heidi! you should have seen all the grace in that trick! HA!

Ker, we had a great time this weekend!!

you took some great photos!!

Kerrie said...

And when she says grace, she means laughter.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Nathan and Dawson are CRAZY! I hate belly flops!

You have some great photos there! The kids are just precious.

Way to go Tracy...you are a brave woman having her judge you...lol! You look very good and what a trooper for joining in on the fun!

Kerrie said...

Chris - I'm not sure she asked me to judge her. (hehehe...nervous laugh)

Just Mom said...

re. belly flop pics:

OUCH!


re. Bartender Jack:

LOL!

Creative-Type Dad said...

No it's not ghetto...

OK, maybe.

Great pictures!

Tess said...

Oh Tracy! Nice form, I say the score may have been low! LOL

The kids look like they are having a good time! I laughed so hard at the Jack / beer pic! LOL.. Shaking my head in laughter!!!

I absolutely love the black and white picture of the girls! Adorable!!