Thursday, July 10, 2008

More pictures....

Ok, here are the last of the pictures. This first one is of me and my step-mother, Cora.Here are a couple pictures of Jack eating some birthday cake. It was CRACKING me up. He was eating like a little bird or something. Here he is getting ready to open up.O*P*E*N! Ohmygosh that cracks me up!
Here are the kids playing on the swing set. The kids all got along so well. It was such a fun time.
Here are Dad and Cora wit my kids....and their dog.
Doing some fireworks.We drove out to the lake to watch the fireworks this year. Izzie fell asleep on the ride, so she's MIA for the pictures.
I have no idea what Evie is doing in this picture, but it cracked me up. Looks like something her mother would do. =)
Ok, so tomorrow I have some video of Evie and Izzie falling asleep at the table that made us all laugh. Then I think my 4th of July celebration will be over.

12 comments:

Shannon said...

Ummmm....Evie is doing her pretty pose, DUH!!! :)

Amanda said...

Great pictures! Jack cracks me up!

Just Mom said...

Jack is going to so-o-o-o-o love those photos of him eating cake when he's 18. You are saving these, right?

Amber said...

Little Natey, oh I mean Jack, makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

That one of Claire's face in the backseat of the car cracked me up - man, she looks SO much like your mom!!

It looks like you guys had about the best 4th ever. I'm so happy for you that you and Shannon got to visit with your dad again and that the visit went so well. The kids look like they were in Heaven as well - playing with cousins is the BEST!

Lori said...

Great pictures!! Looks like you had a wonderful 4th with your family.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awww....love the pictures. Jack is looking so much like Nathan now.

Tracy said...

I still can't get over poor Jack's face.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Really great pictures...glad you had such a wonderful visit...Jack reminds me of how Alec took to birthday cake just so quickly!!!

the boedecker family said...

LOVE..LOVE all your pics!! It looks like you guys had a great time!! Jack cracks me up!!

Jamie said...

Jack is so cute....give him that cake!!

Tess said...

Jack! He is adorable! Looks like his owies are healing up.. Still looks tender..

Great pictures! I love the cake ones too!! To funny!