Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The pictures!

Here's what Jack looked like prior to my Dad and Cora's (step-mother) visit.Then Peach helped him with a toy and he became this....It was horrible. Do you see that popper in the background? Well, Peach was going to 'help' him push it. She went faster than he did and, well, you see the results. Here is Claire on her Dora bike.I asked Natey to let me take his picture and here was his pose.Thanks dude!
Justin was trying to get the lawn mowed before everyone got here. He didn't quite make it, but the kids sure enjoyed following him as he mowed. I used to do this when I was a kid too.
I had every intention of getting my Dad and Cora greeting the kids either on video or in a picture, but I was too overwhelmed and missed it.
Cora's birthday is the 4th and Dad's is the 5th. A birthday isn't a birthday without cake!

Check out this awesome (if I do say so myself) picture I took of the flags at the Courthouse. I'm not sure why, but every time they're there, I have to go look at them.Here are some random pictures. Lets start with Izzie and Claire. Izzie is my sisters youngest daughter. She's 35 days younger than Claire.That's Evie on the floor with Nathan. Unfortunately, she was 'unrested' by Nathan. No matter how many times you tell Nathan's it's arrested, he still says unrested. Unrested it is. Sorry Ev. =o)Here are a couple pictures of Izzie. She has the most beautiful eyes.We went to the parade in Ramona this year. We've never done that before. It's a nice little parade. It was H*O*T and we weren't in any kind of shade. We didn't even think to bring a cooler. Next time we sure will. He had fun nonetheless.There were some beautiful horses in the parade.This little clown was precious. She had little squeaky things on the bottom of her shoes. Precious! (She scared the crap out of my brother-in-law...which cracked me up.)

This is how you know that the parade is over. =o)Here are the Meyer kids in their 4th of July outfits. Believe me when I say that this picture was the best out of about 7.As if it's not hard enough to get 3 kids in a picture, we kicked it up a notch and added Evie and Izzie.Tomorrow, believe it or not, more pictures.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pictures! Little Jack is still cute even though he's all banged up!

Just Mom said...

"Check out this awesome (if I do say so myself) picture I took of the flags at the Courthouse. I'm not sure why, but every time they're there, I have to go look at them."

Me too.

Can't wait to see more. Maybe you have a shot of us in the drive-thru of McD's?

Amber said...

Oh! I saw Shayla in the background on one of those pictues.
I love all kids dressed up in red, white and blue...so, so, cute!

Tracy said...

Awwww...poor Jack. Hope his poor little face is healing.

Great pictures!

We enjoyed that parade in Ramona last year. Fun stuff!

I love how the horses have pretty little bows!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see the Wood version of "Fab 5" and faces we haven't seen in a long, long time. An occasional pic of the parents of that Fab 5 wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, ya know! ;-)

A mom said...

OMG! Ouch little man.

Jamie said...

His poor little nose!!!

Great pictures....

Tess said...

Looks like you guys had a great day!!
We were there! Hummm.. Wonder where you were at compared to us! Shucks..