Sunday, September 07, 2008

Blah

That sums up my mood in one word. I'm not in a good mood - more of a bad mood - so I'm trying to stay away from everyone so it doesn't rub off. I'm cold. My fingers being the coldest.

Blah.

I'm tired, but it's only 9:30 and I don't want to go to bed just yet.

Blah.

I did airbrush make-up for a wedding this weekend. It was fun, but the bride was WAY uptight. I don't think I was uptight on my wedding day. I just kind of went with the flow. I sure tried to anyway.

Blah.

I did the girls make-up at a salon in a little town. It was the only salon in town and it was.....not as nice as the one I work at. I don't think I've ever seen a salon quite like this one. It did make me feel fortunate - and somehow fancy.

Blah.

Today when everyone got up, we went out for breakfast. I don't like breakfast, but we thought it would be nice. Little did we know it would take AN HOUR to get our food. An hour - with 3 hungry little children. An hour (in case you missed it the first 2 times). It was the first time we ever did that with just our family. An hour.

Blah.

After breakfast we went to the salon for Meyer hair cut day. The kids weren't as happy about it as they usually are. They did ok, but Jack was tired, Natey was a bit cranky, Claire wanted to call the shots and Justin wanted to be home watching football.

Blah.

It's technically the weekend, but I'm already excited about next weekend. I'm going to try to have the Blah's out of my system by then. Even if I don't, spending time with my friends will make me happy - if even just for the moment.

Blah.

Anyone else?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though the bride was VERY uptight and we were in the ghetto...the make-up looked amazing!!! Thank you so much for taking time to come down and do that for us!!
Lucy

Tracy said...

I am also looking forward to this weekend.

~HUGS~

Heidi Jo Comes said...

feeling, and writing about a similar thing.

this fast track out of summer has me a bit bummed.

the boedecker family said...

Exactly...Thank you for summing that up!! Hopefully you feel "Yay" soon!!

Amber said...

Does your flat wallet make you happy?!?!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I have had the Blah's for a few weeks now!

Just Mom said...

I'm not feeling "Blah" these days, it's more like "ARG!"

Tess said...

Blahs must be going around. I feel the same way. I think it is the weather change. Makes me blah, blah, blah.. Hooo Hummm..