Thursday, September 04, 2008

Shame on me/you

I hate it when someone pisses me off and I can't get over it. Why is that? What makes me do it? Wouldn't life just be easier if I said "Hey! You suck!" get it out of my system and move on?

I hate it when people are in a bad mood. Just because you're in a bad mood DOES NOT give you the right to treat people like shit. It doesn't! You know what happens when you're in a bad mood and you treat someone like shit? It makes THEM in a bad mood and THEY treat others like shit.

I hate it when people let me down that are supposed to love me. I understand that as humans we aren't perfect, but being let down is a real downer. I hate that.

I hate it when people don't let me have my own opinion. Just because we don't share the same opinion does not make me wrong - nor does it make my feelings toward the subject less valid. It doesn't. ....And get over yourself!

I hate it when my loud mouth hurts someones feelings when it was never my intent. I would never, ever, hurt someones feelings on purpose. I just don't have it in me.

I hate the phrase 'You can tell someones personality by the people they keep' because it's just not true. Not all the 'people I keep' have the same values or thoughts that I do. ....But then again - some do.

Random?

Not really. Just overdue.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I love ya Ker!

:)

Jamey said...

Your first paragraph describes me...I tried to change, but that's just me. So anyone around me better just get used to it....and don't piss me off :) HA!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

today would not be a good day to have any waxing done by ms. meyer....

i'm totally kidding kerrie. i am not really meaning to make light of your situation. i am sorry that someone made you so unhappy. i love your sense of humor and joyful outlook and odd phobias....so when someone upsets you and angry kerrie comes out, that makes me mad too.

Anonymous said...

Six paragraphs that explain why I love ya!

Six paragraphs that explain why you are a better person than I am!

Six paragraphs that explain why (I know you hate this)I have always said you are my moral compass!

God Bless Ya!
The DAJ

Tracy said...

Okay...is it me or does your blog background keep changing colors?

:)

Katie said...

Are you talking about me in your first paragraph? Because it sure sounds like it. I would love to kick a certain someone out of my life because of the rude things they said to me about my child... Hope things look up for ya!