Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dear Kerrie

We need to talk. I realize that after almost 33 years of having dairy that it must be hard to quit cold turkey, but really, come on. I know it was hard for you to realize the past few years that dairy was your direct stomach problem, but I did what I could to tell you.

Ok, lets cut to the chase. Lets talk about Tuesday. I realize when you got home from tee ball practice that you were tempted by the ad from Pizza Hut in your mailbox. I get that. However, no matter how many times you try it, dairy and I just don't like each other anymore. I can't tell you why. Frankly, it's none of your business. The bottom line is that you just can't do it.

Yes, I understand that the picture of the P'Zone looked delicious. They have to make it that way so people will buy it. It's for those who CAN have dairy - not those who can not (ie: you). I'm not trying to hurt your feelings here, but what were you thinking? You knew better, didn't you? Just admit it, Kerrie, you knew better.

I thought it was polite on my part to let you enjoy it for the first 5 minutes. You know as well as I do that anything longer would give you false hope that you can have diary. You can't Kerrie - you just can't. I don't mind if you have butter here and there, but cheese, chocolate and milk are totally out of the question.

Now, please don't make me have this discussion with you again. You're almost 33 for crying out loud. You're an adult. Take the responsibility and run with it. I'm sorry I have to be so harsh with my words, but for some reason you're just not getting it. I only hope in the future we can be better friends.

Sincerely,
Your Stomach

15 comments:

Amanda said...

HA - love it!

Tracy said...

It's funny how you have to get a letter from your stomach...after someone has been telling you for ALMOST a year (okay maybe not that long) that it isn't going to work for you!! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

the boedecker family said...

OMG too funny!! It must be really hard to give up the things you have always loved and eaten!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are the only I know that gets a letter from your stomach (HA HA) TOO FUNNY!
Susan

Jennie Thompson said...

You need to find a new stomach.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

can your stomach be bought off with lactaid? maybe it just craves the drugs and you could shamelessly get it addicted...then it might not pay as much attention to what you are doing with your mouth... just a thought.

Jamie said...

Well at least it was a nice letter from your stomach!!

I would have a problem giving up cheese...couldn't do it!!

Dawn said...

Too funny! You know how to crack a person up.

Anonymous said...

Your stomach sounds just like your YouTube videos...too funny!

Hey, I hear the poor thing talkin'! I can't eat tons of stuff do to migraines. It's really hard to change your way of life when it comes to food, but it's worth giving up the pain. REALLY it is.

Andrea said...

HILARIOUS!!

A mom said...

Praise the Lord! There is someone out there crazier than me! AMEN!!

Just Mom said...

Bahahahahahahahahaha!

Momma Roar said...

I love this letter! At least your stomach is considerate and is giving you warnings!!

Also, just wanted you to stop by my blog today - I've nominated you for an award! Play along if you like!

Leigh Ann

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Hi! found you off MamaRoar's site. This was hilarious!