Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nothin' to say

I'm not sure why, but I have nothing to say today. I mean, of coarse I could ramble on about nothing, but usually when I sit down to blog, I have something to say. Today I have zip. Strange.

My Mom is coming on Monday to stay the night. I'm SOOO excited about it. I love Mom and me visits. I have a busy week ahead of me. I'm ok with it - although my blog will probably suffer. Suffer - obviously used lightly.

My life is in a whirlwind right now and when my life is in a whirlwind one tends to feel out of control. It's a good whirlwind - although I wouldn't have said that last Tuesday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie, I can't believe I found your address on my daughter's blog! I've known you were out there and I see your kids on Tracy's blog, but somehow I never got your link. It's been fun looking back at your posts. Your kids are great!

I hope to be stopping back now that I finally got in the loop. I guess being an "old" lady I just got lost in the blog travels somehow... :)

Kerrie said...

Hi Ginger! Thanks for stopping by. You daughter does such great work. Such a true talent!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie,
Speaking of talents --- have you thought of mine yet????
Linda

Just Mom said...

My mom is visiting later this month. I am SO excited (so is Alex). Have fun with your mom.

Brandi said...

I have alot of those days without anything to say. No kids to talk about, so just my dog and Ryan. cute post!